Greetings from LA! I’m writing this while laying in a sun puddle on the floor of my room at The Line Hotel. Noodle is passed out next to me and I just might take a nap. It’s my first day off in a long, long time and it feels great. I’m here working on a really exciting shoot with Ford (sneak peek here) and it’s definitely been a whirlwind experience. I can’t wait to share the project with you guys!
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- mother’s day gift ideas + scoutmob giveaway
- portrait of a cocktail // the thai chili colada
- that little white dress
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- My new favorite sweatshirt, by Thought Shapes
- The importance of play, not to be underestimated (via Felicia)
- Desperately lusting after these sandals, but they are a bittt out of my price range.
- Kelly of Design Crush is hosting a super-fun looking DIY event with Anthropologie, more details here.
- Oh, and I wrote about my latest art obsessed over on Anthology this week.