I feel like there’s something in the air, something that is making wayyy more productive than I’ve been in past weeks. Not only am I tackling some major home decor projects in the loft, but I feel like I’m sharing loads of awesome stuff here on the blog, of which I am really proud. Gwen and I also did a brainstorm for some amazing projects we want to tackle for the holidays (yup, we’re really thinking ahead this year!). All I can say is… it’s gonna be great!
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- shoulda been a florist // mid-century simplicity
- bison shop + giveaway — don’t forget to enter!
- loft decor wish list
- my summer sale shopping list
- DIY // it’s a noodle party!
- a letter to noodle // 2 years later
- HP Sprout truck stop tour
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- majorly lusting after this pillow from The Citizenry.
- speaking of the loft… this is the most perfect decanter ever.
- ok, one more thing that I want: these Dusen Dusen towels. They don’t exactly go, but I am seriously lusting after them.
- I’ve been on a major waffle kick lately. These crispy yeasted and extra-malty waffles sound perfect for the weekend.
- this suede moto jacket… Stop. Right. Now.
top image via Instagram.