Most of us spend our days in front of a screen, or at least indoors. But now, summertime is here, the sun is shining, and it is time to get outside and enjoy yourself. Let these warm days inspire you to feel like a kid again… maybe even give yourself a challenge.
For the past few years, every summer, I’ve been envious of bike-riders. One day when I was five my best friend decided to take her training wheels off and I thought I could do it, too. But while she effortlessly rolled down the pavement, I crashed over and over. I was devastated about not being able to ride my bike, so I quit. Now, at age 23, I’m ready to re-learn how to ride a bike and go for a ride with a friend, but every time I think of riding again, this tiny fear of crashing stops me. This year I’ve decided to take the risk and just go for it. I’m excited to try a new activity that could get me away from the computer more often.
- Dive into the pool.
- Take surf lessons.
- Learn how to climb (See Joanna for tips!)
- Pack a few things and the tent and go camping.
- Run until your legs feel like jelly.
- Gather your friends for a picnic in the park featuring a new recipe you learn.
- Plan a road trip to someplace new.
- Craft a new cocktail to enjoy for the summer.
The list could go on, but make sure whatever you do have fun. Remember, you can’t look ridiculous if you’re having fun. To inspire you to ‘take a risk’ this summer I’ve made these two desktop wallpapers!
Instructions to download:
- Click the link.
- Save the image.
- Find the image in your photo library.
- Set it to be your desktop image.
Please note: these designs are for personal use only and not for any commercial purposes. All copyright of these images is retained by Colore’ Lincoln.
p.s. more a little extra grace downloads!