My style is a big grungy, a bit thrown together… but I still love to add elements of the preppy. And who does that better than Kate Spade? There is something totally intriguing to me about the lifestyle of the Kate Spade ‘girl’… I love how the brand has evolved over time and how much they value bold pops of color, graphic prints with hang lettering, and day drinking. She is a girl who knows how to have fun, but is also very classy about it. She knows what to do in any social situation, but isn’t a stick in the mud. I love that. And see that tote? it’s got me written allllll over it. You can be sure it’s on my wishlist come Christmas.
- The perfect tote for me.
- A USB stick disguised as a bow? Yes, please.
- I’m a huge sucker for red and pink together, just like on this dress.
- Ta Da! earrings, ’nuff said.
- The best packaging I’ve seen in a long, long time — lip crayons.
- Bedazzled and bejewel your wrist with this oversized, bling-tastic cuff.
images via Kate Spade