I love a dapper man… You know, the Don Draper type. Slightly scruffy, expertly tailored, and perfectly retro. I’m thinking bold stripes, masculine accessories, and whiskey-scented treats. And can’t you just imagine sharing some booze-tinged cocoa with your boo from that thermos??
- Handmade leather key holder from Kaufmann Mercantile
- Striped thermos from Jack Spade
- Baseball bat bottle openers from Uncommon Goods – made with actual game-day bats!
- Flyte bowtie handmade by my dear friend Skinny Vinny
- Muehle shaving kit from Kaufmann Mercantile
- Prospector Co. beard oil from Urban Outfitters
- Striped leather card case from Leif
- Portland General Store whiskey shave soap from Terrain — this smells heavenly and not just because I’m a lush!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content