We’ve all got that person in our lives — you know, the one with her head in the clouds, dreaming of her next creation. I knew I wanted to do a gift guide for the creative types, so who better to curate it than my dear friend and insanely talented illustrator, Katie Rodgers of Paperfashion!
- Ferris wheel from Plümo
- Midnight circus shadow puppets from Anthropologie
- Good time color riot from Ban.do — isn’t that the best name ever??
- Soapstone globe from Anthropologie
- Glass bottle with bird topper from Anthropologie
- Gilt fringe scarf from Anthropologie
- Winsor & Neton watercolor set from Overstock — Katie got me hooked on this set months ago!
- Pen from Parker
A bit more about Katie…
Hello, I’m Katie! I’m a freelance fashion illustrator living in Boston. Some of my clients include: Kate Spade, Coach, Alicia Keys, Calypso St. Barth, Clé de Peau, Paul Mitchell, Target, Nabisco, and Lucky Magazine among others.
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content