We’ve all got that person in our lives — you know, the one with her head in the clouds, dreaming of her next creation. I knew I wanted to do a gift guide for the creative types, so who better to curate it than my dear friend and insanely talented illustrator, Katie Rodgers of Paperfashion!
- Ferris wheel from Plümo
- Midnight circus shadow puppets from Anthropologie
- Good time color riot from Ban.do — isn’t that the best name ever??
- Soapstone globe from Anthropologie
- Glass bottle with bird topper from Anthropologie
- Gilt fringe scarf from Anthropologie
- Winsor & Neton watercolor set from Overstock — Katie got me hooked on this set months ago!
- Pen from Parker
A bit more about Katie…
Hello, I’m Katie! I’m a freelance fashion illustrator living in Boston. Some of my clients include: Kate Spade, Coach, Alicia Keys, Calypso St. Barth, Clé de Peau, Paul Mitchell, Target, Nabisco, and Lucky Magazine among others.