This week was weird, mostly due to a mid-week daytrip to New York to attend a New York Fashion Week runway show (more on that later!). I’ve been so GO GO GO lately that I felt the need to take a self-imposed time-out this weekend and get organized. No exaggeration, I have done 9 loads of laundry. This week I’m also going to try to plan out my meals and be better about packing my lunches for work. I just had a really fun trip to the grocery store (I’m a nerd) and can’t wait to get creative with some lunches and snacks. Do you have any favorites you can recommend?
- Hey, that’s the chair I designed in the new Anthro catalog!
- An office romance is brewing… Clarence’s advances get rebuffed by the ever-aloof Olive.
- My pinboard at work: an invite to Anna Sui‘s runway show, calendar by Paperfashion, card by Jenny Pennywood, a portrait of Georgette by Gabbi Colville, and a portrait of Anne Sage and me, eternal crabby ladies.
- My newest wardrobe acquisition from Nanette Lepore – similar available here.
- Anne from The City Sage sent me a Valentine’s day care package! Can’t wait to play with that Sonia Kashuk lipgloss…
- My spring uniform will definitely revolve around these red patent wedges from the Prabal Gurung collection at Target.