The change in seasons always inspires changes within my wardrobe. Aside from the practically of dressing for cooler weather, I’m also comtemplating layering textures more and more lately. This also extends to my accessories. After a summer of carrying my favorite Alexander Wang tote (it’s more like the size of a small piece of luggage), I am feeling for a scaled down purse. Leopard print doesn’t hurt, either! I’m also considering layering when I think about my jewelry. I’m sort of late to jump on the stacks of rings bandwagon, but I think it’s time to make the leap with these beauties from Another Feather. Here are a few more things that have me reaching for my wallet…
- Isabel Marant studded sweatshirt: this bad boy combines my love of all things studded and Marant, but in my favorite silhouette, a sweatshirt! Believe me, I’m having a crisis about whether I should splurge on this piece.
- stacking rings from Another Feather: I just want oodles and oodles of them… mixed metals, too!
- Asos plaid smock dress: I may or may not have ordered this dress while writing this post… how great is the plaid? Plus, in this loosey-goosey shape, I can indulge at dinner! I can absolutely envision this frock being my uniform this fall with thick cable knit tights and combat boots.
- Cat print wool/silk scarf from Leif: I’m a sucker for all things cat, remember?
- Clare Viver mini sac: Leopard feels just right for this fall, plus this shape is functional and a whole lot smaller than the luggage I’ve been hauling around all summer.