I swear, I left for a week and came back to a totally changed grocery store. The produce section is practically bursting with pumpkins and squash and apples. It’s all so luscious and delicious looking. I miiight have bought everything in sight when I did my post-vacay stock up. On top of the grocery store being packed with fall, Pinterest seems to be bursting with loads of fresh ideas for what to do with all of this seasonal produce. Here are a few fall recipes that are at the top of my ‘must try’ list.
- Bourbon-Spiked Caramel Apples with Smoked Sea Salt from A Cozy Kitchen
- Pumpkin Beer Cheese Soup from Spoon Fork Bacon
- Spiced Pumpkin Baklava with Walnuts and Honey from A Cozy Kitchen
- Spicy Sausage, Potato & Kale Soup from The Candid Appetite
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Capers from Jennifer Chong
- Caramel Apple Cookies from Bakers Royale
- Apple Pecan Pie Cronuts with Apple Cider Caramel Drizzle from Half Baked Harvest
- Grilled Cheese with Fig Preserve, Apple, and Pumpkin Seeds from Flourishing Foodie
- Wild Mushroom Risotto from Design*Sponge
- Butternut Squash and Chorizo Shells from Wit & Vinegar
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content