It’s busy times here at Camp Jojotastic (as I like to think of my new apartment). Here’s a quick round up of what I’ve been up to across the web!
Head over to Clementine Daily, where I’m the shopping editor. Some of my favorite lately this week include:
- Trends Translated: The Army Jacket: some budget-friendly picks to layer on for fall! I’m really digging this cropped number a lot.
- Four Ways To Transition From Summer To Fall: why not stretch your wardrobe just a litttle bit further into fall with these quick and easy transition ideas?
- 10 Home Decor Items To Bring The Outdoors In: fall is my favorite time of year, perfect for bringing nature into your home!
Meanwhile, on Anthology Magazine blog…
- Cut Paper by Myriam Dion: I dare you not to be wowed by these pieces, especially the large-scale installations!
- MOUTH: this post is guaranteed to make you drool just a little bit (ok, a lot).
image credit for top photo: Cassie / VEDA HOUSE
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content