When I was house shopping, I knew I had to have a yard where we could hang out, enjoy a cold beer, do some gardening, etc. Now that our tiny urban farm is well underway, Sean and I have been sitting back to enjoy our hard work… except we’re sitting on the front porch steps! He really wants to get Adirondack chairs because they’re comfortable, but I’m not totally sold. They always feel too ‘forest cabin’ to me and not modern enough. He’s really set on them though so I did an internet deep dive and found a few good options! I know I can’t be the only one with this problem, so here are a few really great modern Adirondack chair options:
(top to bottom, left to right):
- Woven Seat and Back Adirondack Chair — can you believe that this is from Target?? I’m so in love with this option but the price isn’t exactly in the budget at the moment.
- Classic Adirondack Chair
- Lanty Adirondack Chair — unfortunately out of stock, but I had to include this gorgeous color and shape in this round up!
- Cedar Adirondack Chair
- DWR Adirondack Chair
- Santa Fe Adirondack Chair
- Casual Adirondack Chair
- Emmet Adirondack Chair — Melissa from The Faux Martha suggested this one and I’m loving the charcoal grey color.
- Vista Adirondack Chair
- Recycled Plastic Adirondack Chair
Which set of modern Adirondack chairs do you think we should buy??
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content