Not only is it the weekend (!), but it’s also a loooong weekend. Memorial Day, holler. I might have jumped the gun a tad bit and am currently wearing my white jeans already. I couldn’t wait any longer to rock these super comfy and affordable destroyed skinnies I picked up at Target of all places. I have the feeling these jeans will play a major part in my summer uniform this year.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- get the look // skip into spring
- mental health day
- awash of color // artwork by Malissa Ryder
- seattle // nature walk
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- this post on The Jealous Curator is making me want to by a dilapidated old house just to fill it with flowers.
- my girl Cass over on Coco + Kelley styled a gorgeous tabletop, definitely worth checking out.
- find me elsewhere: sweet ceramics by Fringe and Fettle over on Anthology.
- I have a love/hate relationship with instagram for many reasons — here are two more via The Man Repeller and Harpers Bazaar.
- speaking of instagram… one of my photos was chosen by guest curator Wing Ta over on Artifact Uprising. I’m majorly blushing.
p.s. don’t miss out on the Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale through May 31. Here are some of my picks:
photography Gregory Harris via Line Magazine