I always find it rather tough to figure out gifts for the men in my life. This year, I am going straight to the source: Huckberry. While shopping their site, I was totally inspired by the mens grooming section and had an a-ha moment: what if I treat my dad to some grooming goodies? Here are some of my top picks in a variety of price ranges (from left to right, top to bottom):
- Thick Hair Set: this shampoo and conditioner set is vegan!
- Campfire Cologne: doesn’t the idea of cozying up to your boyfriend when he smells like campfire just sound so romantic??
- Game Face Moisturizer: awesome packaging AND a great name!
- Tester Vial Kit: can’t decide on just one? Treat him to several options.
- Beard Oil: get that beard in top condition!
- Hair Kit: because Don Draper said so.
PS – for San Francisco readers, be sure to check out Huckberry Holiday Home — the first shoppable home for guys. The house will be open to the public from Monday, December 9th thru Monday, December 16th, and they’ve filled it with everything from a 1965 Porsche 356c to Room & Board furniture to favorite brands like Woolrich, Poler, and Taylor Stitch.