Mini things are simply the best, don’t you think? That’s about 75% of why I love Projecteo. Measuring under 2″ in all directions, this tiny wonder projects your Instagram photos anywhere. The other 25%? Why, that’s my love of sharing photos the old fashioned way, with a wheel! Projecteo allows you to create your mini slideshow and take it on the road without worrying about bulky equipment. Can you believe it’s the size of a matchbox?? Pretty awesome and adorable.
One winner will be chosen at random by Tuesday July 22 at 10:30 am PST. Open to US and Canadian residents only. Winner will receive one projector and one wheel valued at $34.98. Good luck!
Also, Jojotastic readers get $5 off your first order when you use code FRIEND0D9E at the checkout. Head here to create your own wheel!
photography by Jojotastic
Disclosure: I received product to review for this post. However all opinions are my own, and I would never endorse something I didn’t completely love. Thank you for supporting the brands that keep Jojotastic going.