I’m not sure I’ve ever said this with as much emphasis as I do today: happy Friday. We made it!
This week… oof. But in the interest of staying positive, I want to share a really fun styling project I worked on recently with Wild Turkey American Honey. They asked me to style and shoot some favorite summertime recipes, like the American Honey Mule and the American Honey Libertea. I’ve really been enjoying these projects, mostly because they provide the perfect opportunity to flex my styling muscles and challenge my creativity more and more. Plus, we’re having a pinning party to celebrate summer and all the amazing cocktails that accompany this great season — be sure to head over to the Summertime Sips pin board!
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- RECIPE // watermelon boba pops
- nordstrom anniversary sale must-haves
- RECIPE // roasted pineapple and Tillamook ice cream mini pavlovas
- IFTTT x Pinterest — seriously, this post could be life changing!
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- I’m definitely in a desperate love affair with this dress from Reformation. Need.
- My girl Cass from Coco + Kelley is having another supper club! Get all the deets here.
- Obsessed with this Vans x Eley Kishimoto collab… so tough to pick a favorite pattern!
- These colors. I can’t even.
- Because I can’t seem to get enough peaches right now… peach pie via A Couple Cooks.
photography & styling by Jojotastic for Wild Turkey American Honey.