It’s been yet another busy week around here, especially because we’re starting to brainstorm fall and holiday content. Yup, that stuff starts in August if you can believe it! There are also a few fun press links to share with you guys: HGTV named me one of their 10 Favorite Designers to Watch on Instagram Stories and Shutterfly was kind enough to include my old SF home office in their round up of 85 Inspiring Home Office Ideas. Both lists are pretty great and I’m really honored to be part of each, so be sure to check ’em out!
I hope you guys have a great weekend — here are a few finds that are inspiring me lately:
- vintage Moroccan Boucherouite rug from Loom and Field
- woven African Iringa storage baskets from Connected Artisans
- handwoven pom pom house slippers from Meus
- sorry not sorry patch from Strange Ways
- boheme top from Mr. Larkin
Hope you guys have a great weekend! Be sure to follow me on Instagram to catch all of my weekend adventures.