Woooo-y, what a week it’s been. From a personal and professional perspective, I feel like I made really great strides this week. I explored that constant balancing act of how much to share in this space, while also posting a photoshoot I’ve always wanted to do. It kind of feels like I’ve really, truly earned my weekend. Feels great.
Kelly over at Design Crush is moving to Pittsburgh this week, so she asked me to help out with a guest post. Be sure to head over and check out my post about Shinola’s new pet accessories! The photography by Bruce Weber is not to be missed.
Meanwhile, on Anthology, be sure to check out these awesome rock + air plant sculptures from Mineral and Sage.
Over on Rugs Direct, I shared ways to incorporate your Canadian tux into you home. Head over and check out Denim Daze.
Lastly, this is what I was up to this week here on Jojotastic:
- pinspiration station // that fall feeling
- coming clean – thank you all SO very much for your kind words of encouragement. I can’t really express how much it all means to me, but please know it’s deeply appreciated.
- giveaway with Studiopatró
- sneak peek // the new camp jojotastic
- a lesson in layering with free people — aka a dream come true.