This week has been jam packed with excitement and activity, let me tell you… but really, those of you who follow me on Snapchat (username ‘jojotastic’) already know that! I set a personal goal of having my loft settled and totally unpacked by September 1 and that day is FAST approaching. This week, I got a new couch + tv stand, so the living room area is looking great. My next goal is to find the perfect rug and then build my gallery wall. Does anyone else feel totally paralyzed by picking the ‘right’ rug for a space?? For some reason, I can’t actually make up my mind about which one is the one. My deadline is fast approaching though, so decisions must be made!
Also, this Saturday I’ll be hanging out with the HP Sprout Experience Tour at Vloggerfair in Seattle! I’m doing a demo using the Sprout (past posts here and here) and also giving a preview of some exciting projects to come. Head here for more info, including all the other stops on their nationwide tour.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- get the look // denim dream
- crane & lion + giveaway — don’t forget to enter!
- RECIPE // blueberry pancake breakfast pops
- Minna textiles
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- because I’ve got home decor on my mind lately, I’m really loving this post on Coco + Kelley all about dark bohemian decor.
- oh, and these one-of-a-kind kilim pillows from Baba Souk are soooo dreamy.
- two words: coconut bacon (via A Couple Cooks).
- I think this is going to by my uniform come fall.
- unintentional ways your decor might be making your home feel messier than it actually is… definitely guilty of this! (via Apartment Therapy)
- and now I want an eagle tattoo just like this.
p.s. Seattle peeps, need something to do this weekend? Be sure to check out Day Shift on Sunday August 23!
top image via Instagram.