Stayin’ cool? I have to admit, this heatwave in Philly is majoring kicking my butt. I am just not built for heat like this. It might even keep me away from the beach this weekend, can you imagine?!
It’s been a busy week here at Camp Jojotastic, as I’ve started calling my apartment. Here’s a quick recap of all the goings-on!
- BRIKA was kind enough to feature me in their “What We Love” series. Be sure to shop from my list of favorite makers and check out what inspires me.
- I’m guest-pinning with HouseBeautiful.com. Check out our Brights on White board!
- On Anthology this week, I wrote about: Geometric Pillows from Baba Souk / Typography with a Sense of Humor / Summertime DIY projects
- I am so very close to 400 likes on my Facebook page. Won’t you head on over and help me get to 400?
Also, of note this week:
- Anne of the The City Sage is giving away a copy of Furniture Makeovers by Barb Blair. Be sure to enter here!
- My dear friend Chloe just launched her own blog this week, Click Clack Chloe. I promised her I’d wait to share with you all, but I just couldn’t! She’s a good one to follow, trust me!
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. If you’re also in the midst of this heatwave, be sure to keep cool!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content