I’ve gone quite a bit of traveling this year, both domestically and internationally, so I like to think of myself as an ‘expert’ on the wants of the wanderluster. You know that friend who always has one foot out the door, passport in hand? And who never quite seems to unpack and stay in one place? Yeah, she’s my kindred spirit. Here’s what to get her for Christmas, aka the perfect gift that won’t weigh her down or make her check a bag.
Shop the post:
- The Outsiders: The New Outdoor Creativity —this book is on my personal wishlist, too! ($60)
- Maroc weekender from Accompany ($495)
- steamline stow away from Kate Spade ($698)
- buffalo check travel set from C. Wonder ($48)
- Kahina basics travel set from Accompany ($85)
- cashmere eye mask and travel pillow from Theory ($195)
- copper earbuds ($30)
p.s. here’s more gift inspiration!