With the flurry of holiday parties to attend, it feels like you have so much to remember (or at least that’s how I feel). But really, there’s one thing that’s totally key: rolling up with a great hostess gift. She’s toiled all day in the kitchen, waved her shoes-in-the-house policy, and laid out the most gorgeous cheese plate — so of course she deserves a lovely gift for all of her troubles. Here are some of my top picks for saying a great big thank you to the hostess:
- smoke striped pillow from Crane & Canopy ($72)
- ring dish from Suite One Studio ($30) — hurry, it’s the last one left!
- tear drop vase from Baba Souk ($40)
- cloud pot holder from Baba Souk ($19.50)
- sachet set from Rebecca Atwood ($25)
- porcelain gold glazed spoons from Accompany ($18)
- toasting flutes from Shopbop ($70)
- sandalwood candle from Simple Life Istanbul ($50)
- “A glass of wine a day keeps the doctor away” glass from Nordstrom ($18)
p.s. need more gift inspiration? head right this way.
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content