Linen bedding is seriously one of the best investments I’ve ever made in terms of self-care. I’m not a great sleeper, so any help I can get in that area is essential. I feel like there’s a misconception that linen is difficult to maintain, when actually it just gets better and better with age. True, new linen is a bit stiff and can be course, but with washing and wearing, over time it loosens and does that perfectly-slouchy kinda thing.
I am also a really warm sleeper, but linen helps with it’s natural cooling and breathable properties. Honestly, the texture of linen sheets and bedding cannot be beat — I really love it.
Plus, I kinda feel like rumpled sheets are sexy, don’t you think??
Unfortunately, the sheet set I picked up on Gilt Home is totally sold out, but here are some great alternatives in a variety of price ranges:
- Moo Shop on Etsy — tons of beautiful crocheted trims and handsome buttons.
- Belgian linen duvet + shams from West Elm — this set is a really great price and comes in lots of fun colors.
- linen blend duvet set from Parachute Home
- linen duvet set from H&M — another suuuper affordable option.
- I actually own this duvet set from Ikea and it’s great. Plus I love the trim details.
- Target got in on the linen action with this duvet set — the coral color is pretty fun (it’s on sale, too!).
- If you want to go all out, look no further than Restoration Hardware. This is the stuff of which textile designers like me dream.
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content