Linen bedding is seriously one of the best investments I’ve ever made in terms of self-care. I’m not a great sleeper, so any help I can get in that area is essential. I feel like there’s a misconception that linen is difficult to maintain, when actually it just gets better and better with age. True, new linen is a bit stiff and can be course, but with washing and wearing, over time it loosens and does that perfectly-slouchy kinda thing.
I am also a really warm sleeper, but linen helps with it’s natural cooling and breathable properties. Honestly, the texture of linen sheets and bedding cannot be beat — I really love it.
Plus, I kinda feel like rumpled sheets are sexy, don’t you think??
Unfortunately, the sheet set I picked up on Gilt Home is totally sold out, but here are some great alternatives in a variety of price ranges:
- Moo Shop on Etsy — tons of beautiful crocheted trims and handsome buttons.
- Belgian linen duvet + shams from West Elm — this set is a really great price and comes in lots of fun colors.
- linen blend duvet set from Parachute Home
- linen duvet set from H&M — another suuuper affordable option.
- I actually own this duvet set from Ikea and it’s great. Plus I love the trim details.
- Target got in on the linen action with this duvet set — the coral color is pretty fun (it’s on sale, too!).
- If you want to go all out, look no further than Restoration Hardware. This is the stuff of which textile designers like me dream.