More and more, I’ve been focusing on settling into my new loft, which means making tough design decisions. This lamp instead of that one, this rug instead of that one… even picking out dining room chairs, something I’ve never done before! When Dot & Bo asked me to make my dream room picks to help spread the word about their Dream Room giveaway, I could hardly contain myself. The list is a long one, definitely, but it’s all stuff that would perfectly fit into my new loft:
- Ways to Hang Coat Rack – I’ve never seen this in all black before and love it. It would be so sexy on the exposed brick in my loft.
- Ikebana Plant Holder – a great addition to my indoor garden.
- Mushroom Table Lamp – this mod lamp has always been on my wish list.
- Spiers Sofa – I think I want a sofa that makes a statement and this mustard color is exactly what I’ve got in mind.
- Amethyst – I just love having natural elements in my home.
- Thebes Dhurrie Pillow – this pillow is juuust crazy enough for me and I love the dhurrie construction.
- Condiment Bowls – these guys would be really cute in the center of my dining room table.
- Reclaimed Crusoe Arm Chair – this chair feels a bit modern, a bit rustic and I love the balance of the two. If there was any one thing at the tippy top of my wish list, it’s a set of these chairs!
- Forest for the Trees Foot Stool – again, another natural element to warm up the space while also providing extra seating as needed!
Plus, a bit more about the giveaway: between now and May 22, create a pinboard called “Dot & Bo Dream Room.” Pin 5-15 pieces from Dot & Bo onto the board and then go here to repin to your dream room board. From there, they will narrow it down to 20 boards and turn each into arranged collages on the Dot & Bo Pinterest page. The collection with the most likes after 3 weeks wins a $4,000 shopping spree! Plus, 10 runners up will receive $100 shopping sprees. Go go go, time to pin away!
This post is a partnership with Dot & Bo. All opinions are my own and always will be! Thanks for supporting content that keeps Jojotastic going.