My reading list tends to vary based on the season. Now, with fall upon us, I find that the books I’m reaching for are more home decor inspiration. Or maybe that’s just because I’ve been focusing so much on making my loft a home? Either way, the vast majority of my fall reading wish list revolves around getting as inspired as possible for some upcoming decor posts. Also, two of my favorite bloggers (and IRL friends!) have released books, so you better believe I am alllll about digging into those when they are released.
I’ve also craving some must-anticipated follow up books, especially the fourth book in the Neapolitan series by Elena Ferrante. I am an eternal fiction lover, so it’s no surprise to see loads of that genre on my list.
A few more wants:
- Sage Living: Decorate for the Lift You Want by Anne Sage
- What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding: A Memoir by Kristin Newman
- The Monocle Guide to Cosy Homes
- Purity: A Novel by Jonathan Franzen
- A General Theory of Love by Thomas Lewis, Fari Amini, and Richard Lannon
- The Story of the Lost Child: Neapolitan Novels, Book Four by Elena Ferrante
- Dries Van Noten by Pamela Golbin, Hammish Bowles, and Joseph Logan
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
- The Year of Cozy: 125 Recipes, Crafts, and Other Homemade Adventures by Adrianna Adarme
What’s on your list to read this fall?