Happy weekend guys! So while Joanna is away playing in nature and rock climbing her way down the west coast, I’ll be holding things down at Camp Jojotastic. This week’s bittersweet because the big day party I’ve been throwing every other Sunday over the summer is coming to end. It’s been a lot of work, but so much fun – so if you’re in Seattle definitely come share a carafe of sangria in the sunshine with me (info below). Other than that, I’ll just be jealously watching Joanna’s snapchat updates of mountain sunsets, desert skies and not one, but two wiener dogs! Now time to round the week up with a few of my favs from the interweb.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- fall reading wishlist
- tattoo stories // joanna
- portrait of a cocktail // Fall French 75
- DIY // how to ice dye
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- I’m in total denial that summer’s ending & crushing hard on these printed linen shorts.
- … and this set of brass stacking rings to wear with them.
- desperately wanting/needing these geometric triangle shelf brackets for my loft.
- speaking of my loft, Poppytalk‘s dispatch from Scandinavia has me full of inspiration.
- for a fun distraction, check out Tanaka Tatsuya’s miniature calendar.
- is it too early to start thinking about the holidays? because I just found my new favorite lavender gift ribbon.
- think I might need everything from Kuwaii’s microcosm ss 15/16 lookbook.
p.s. Seattle peeps, need something to do this weekend? Say goodbye to summer at Day Shift on Sunday, September 13!