Happy Friday, you guys! Not sure about the rest of the country, but here in Seattle fall has definitely arrived. I can feel that snap in the air and each day feels just a tiny bit shorter than the one before. With this in mind, I decided to take a quick impromptu climbing trip in the middle of the week to celebrate the gorgeous fall weather and get in as much outdoor time as possible before the rain starts. In other words… I played hooky! And it was totally glorious. I watch the sunset (and rise) over the North Cascades, which are referred to as the American Alps, and completed the longest, hardest climb I’ve ever undertaken. Now that I’m back in Seattle, I am so content and inspired by the trip.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- cocktail pairing school with Blurb & Pennyroyal
- all roads x anthropologie
- DIY / drawer pulls with HP Sprout 3D technology
- top 5 wants // september
- nautical & modern jewelry from Porcelain and Stone
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- you guys, this bag. I have serious lover eyes.
- I’m loving the decrepit wallpaper in this minimalist bedroom (via Remodelista).
- desperately wishing that my bathroom looked like this!
- salted vanilla sunflower butter, need I say more??
- I am still so in love with pale blush pink and these mules are the perfect example of why.
image via Instagram.
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content