It’s here! Fall, my absolute favorite of seasons. I’m sort of having a love affair with how crisp the air smells. I just wished that the days were still as long… I’m desperately needing those extra hours of sunshine!
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- my coastal road trip with the Chevrolet Volt
- furoshiki textiles from The Link Collective
- DIY // cement desk lamp
- STYLE // beyond basics with Levi’s + Zappos
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- I’ve nursed a creative crush on House of Brinson for years and they are hosting a photography workshop! Details here.
- don’t make fun of me, but… I am really into Laura Ashley and love the new interiors collection.
- I just want to wear all sherpa, all the time now because of this Free People jacket.
- I want this bathroom in my life, like ASAP — via Coco + Kelley.
- BLT fried rice. Stop it right now.
- I picked up this Emerson Fry sweater a week ago and have yet to take it off.
- kind of obsessed with the styling from Haus Candles — via Design Crush.
- prepare to be inspired by these Wonderplants over on Anthology. What if I started painting the leaves on my own houseplants??
image via Instagram.