I’m kind of late in posting this week’s link love, but I just needed my Friday off and away from the computer, ya know? Yet again, we played hooky and escaped to the mountains for some camping and climbing during the week and my body is feelin’ it. Two days of super hard climbing really took a toll on me (plus, I’ve got some exquisite buises), but to make things even more ‘exciting’ I have also started working with a personal training. Crazy, right?
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- a little bit of grace // tonight’s forecast
- cozy up to fall // throw blanket round up
- one room challenge // loft bathroom, week 1
- DIY // autumn smudge sticks
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- with all my camping trips lately, I think I need to up my night photography game. This guide on Huckberry is totally perfect.
- super cute marbleized pumpkins are over on Lonny.
- 20 minute pumpkin butter? Yes, please.
- need a drink? This apricot dark and stormy recipe sounds PERFECT.
- I always love to see which products people use, so I jumped for joy a bit when I came across Grace Atwood’s holy grail of beauty products. I want to try them all!
image via Instagram.
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content