Do you ever sit back and wonder how time has gone by so quickly? For example, last week I was so swamped, I didn’t even write a post for this column. It just totally slipped my mind. And lately, it feels like that’s happening more and more, but with totally different types of tasks. For example, I didn’t realize I was totally out of food for both the dog and the cat one morning… and that I was running late for a meeting. So they ended up eating a late brunch that day, something for which I actually feel a lot of guilt. At this point, during the busiest time of year to be a blogger, I feel like I’m barely staying afloat. Every day it’s a matter of doing the best that I can and figuring out what can slide to the next day.
Does anyone else feel like this? Any tips?
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- RECIPE // sunny white cheddar & prosciutto pie with Darigold
- celebrating fair trade month
- one room challenge // loft bathroom, week 3 — thank you to everyone who’s commented and been so awesome in responding to my first renovation project, everrrr!
- RECIPE // pumpkin cinnamon rimming sugar
- getting organized with Cottonelle
- 5 cool rain coats
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- desperately wanting this geometric oversized coat from Nordstrom. The colors are really out of my norm, but I’m really into them right now!
- as a kid I looooved shirley temples, so I’m pretty pumped to find this recipe for spiked ones over on Almost Makes Perfect.
- Rebecca Atwood launched wallpaper and I am having a hard time restraining myself from covering my entire loft in this one.
- kind of obsessed with this all-green round up over on Design Crush.
image via Instagram.