Here’s a confession for you guys… I’m not really into Halloween. I used to like it as a kid, but now as an adult, I’m just not really excited by it. Maybe it’s because I’m creative and crafty on a daily basis and don’t feel like doing even more of it? Or I don’t feel like freezing my butt off while dressed like a sexy mouse/cat/bunny/etc. Whatever the actual reason… I can never seem to get my act together and come up with a dope costume. Instead, this weekend I want to stay in and work on some projects that have been ignored lately. Oh, and to get some sleep. I’ve been so tired lately and barely feel like I have the energy to finish this post!
Thankfully, so many other bloggers have been creating some amazing Halloween content. Here are a few of my favorites:
- floral pumpkin tutorial from Hunted Interior
- Spooky cake from La Pêche Fraîche
- spiked dirty chai latte recipe from Sugar & Cloth
- melted crayon pumpkin DIY from Apartment 34
- DIY paint pen pattern no-carve pumpkins from Lovely Indeed
Also, in case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- shoulda been a florist // moody blues
- 5 cool graphic socks
- handmade jewelry that tells a story
- one room challenge // loft bathroom, week 4
- my hunt for a stylish laundry basket
photo from my Instagram
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content