What are you guys doing this weekend? It’s that time of year for me when I work through the weekends, with 2 shoots lined up for Sunday. But… that means I’ll be bringing loads of awesome content here to the blog. I’m getting really pumped about all the amazing DIYs, recipes, and essays we’ve got lined up for the holidays.
In case you missed it, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
- a fall fête + mulled wine old fashioned
- a little extra grace // say yes
- DIY // pendant + leather tassel
- one room challenge // loft bathroom, week 5
- what do you keep on your nightstand?
- 5 cool pullover sweaters
Plus, a few other new & noteworthy things:
- Kelly from Design Crush designed the most gorgeous line of textiles with fashionABLE — more here!
- I am positively dying over these gorgeous new textiles from Coral & Tusk (via Remodelista).
- 5 types of flea market art and how to use them — this guide from Lonny is perfect!
- But have you seen Justina’s new wallpaper line?? So. Good.
- This coat. I must have it.
- How to reduce stress with food. Yes, please.
image via Instagram.
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content