This week it feels like Friday was some sort of finish line… As the holidays draw near, I find myself totally inundated with work (yay), social activities (yay), and a cold that I just can’t seem to shake (boo). When life gets hectic like this, I tend to go into autopilot with my meals and my wardrobe. The salad we shared yesterday has been on repeat, but so has a look similar to this round up. Every morning, I find myself reaching for cropped jeans in a light wash, a chunky sweater, my trusty mules, and a cropped jacket. The baseball hat is optional, depending on how clean my hair is!
I hope you guys have a great weekend — here are a few finds that are inspiring me lately:
- studded quilt jacket from Anthropologie
- oversized knit sweater from Free People
- suede mules found on Bona Drag, but sold out. Available here, too.
- high-rise light wash jeans from Urban Outfitters
- day off baseball hat from Riffraff
Don’t miss my latest guide for eBay: My Favorite Hair Products for Fall.
Hope you guys have a great weekend — be sure to sign up for the Jojotastic Weekly Newsletter to get more great stuff delivered straight to your inbox!