I find myself feeling really introspective these days. 2016 has certainly been quite a full year for me (and for the world in general) and it’s not even over yet! I’ve had quite a full year, with SO many ups and downs. It’s dizzying to even think about it all. Something that’s been helping me feel a bit better about decisions I’ve made is looking back with a sense of gratitude. Essentially, always approaching these reflections from a place of thankfulness. And boy, do I have so much for which I am thankful. Here’s a quick list:
- To you guys, my amazing readers & followers. I’m so grateful that you’ve chosen to seek out my funny little corner of the internet and that you continue to come back. I wouldn’t be able to create awesome content without your continued support.
- To Sean, for always supporting my harebrained schemes and indulging in my every whim.
- To my friends and family, for also supporting my need to be totally independent, creative, and kooky.
- To my grandpa, for giving me my first true home.
- To the incredible brands who partner with me and my fantastic styling clients, for embracing my vision.
I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving and encourage you to make your own list of what’s got you feeling so thankful! I’ll be back on Friday with my annual Black Friday sale round up + shopping list, so be sure to check back in.
xo – Joanna