While Black Friday and Cyber Monday are fun, I still make sure to shop small whenever I can. I love supporting local businesses here in Seattle and wanted to share a list with you guys. Most have online shops, too, so even if you’re not a Seattle-based reader, you still just might find the perfect gift! Here are some of my most favorite local shops where you can find the perfect gift during Shop Small Saturday:
- NW Crystals — this is the ultimate one-stop-shop for your boho friend who love crystals!
- Prism — super cute, design-y items + great gifts for men!
- Miroja — this shop is like plant therapy. It will pull you out of a bad mood and brighten your day in a big way.
- Hapertas & Company — the ultimate source for gifts for the dapper man in your life!
- Silver + Salt — minimalist, handmade jewelry.
- Second Ascent — a gear shop for the adventurer in your life.
- Lucca — my favorite source for candles and scented soaps. Seriously, everything in this shop smells so good.
- Velouria — truly, my favorite source for PNW-made clothing.
- E. Smith Mercantile — this is my favorite destination for hostess gifts.
- The London Plane — pretty little gifts + bites if you’re hungry while shopping.
- Ebbets Field Flannels — amazing gifts for men.
And a few others around town…
- Moorea Seal — jewelry, papergoods, accessories, leathergoods… everything in this shop is thoughfully curated and so gorgeous.
- Glasswing — another amazing clothing shop.
- Totokaelo — the very best gifts for the coolest person you know.
- Homestead Seattle — they are having a potted plant sale!
I know my Seattle readers have some additional recommendations — leave ’em below in the comments please!
photography by Jojotastic.