Some people are born entertainers — they are the people who assemble the best cheese boards, have a fully stocked pantry, and make the most delicious cocktails. They go beyond just being a great host, but also double as the finest home bartender around.
This is your ultimate shopping guide for the home bartender — from glassware and decanters to golden corkscrews and flavored toothpicks, one of these gifts is perfect for your recipient!
links (from left to right, top to bottom):
- Brass Captain Bottle Opener – $12
- Tank Campaign Glasses, set of 2 – $90
- Benedict Decanter – $29.95
- Tropical Cocktail Kits – $25
- A Man Walks Into a Bar tray – $98
- Bar Tool Set with Stand – $49.95
- Ice Tongs – $4.95
- Rocks & Martini Glasses, set of 2 – $79
- Gold Bottle Opener + Corkscrew – $25
- Punch Bowl with Ladle – $49.95
- Chrome Bar Cart (a bit of a splurge, but SO cool)- $199
- Bartender’s Knife – $40
I love the idea of giving the home bartender a gift that will spruce up their bar cart:
- Hobnail Glass Cocktail Shaker – $32
- Copper Metal Straws – $16
- Gold Oval Flask – $36
- Brass Bottle Opener (doubles as a cuff bracelet!) – $30
- Monochromatic Black Cocktail Shaker Set – $50
Why not treat your your friend to a gift that also has a cheeky message? Think of it as a graphic tee, but for a home bar!
- Screw It Corkscrew – $14
- Graphic Flask – $18
- This is How You Adult oversized wine glass – $18
- Wall Mounted Bottle Opener – $14
- Holiday Wine Bag – 2 for $8
My home bar is all about those special touches like fun garnishes or monogrammed drinkware.
- Flavored Toothpick Set – $37.99
- Monogrammed Copper Mug – $20
I’m a huge fan of gifting books + there are SO many amazing cocktail books out there. A few good ones:
- The Complete Cocktail Manual: 285 Tips, Tricks, and Recipes – $29
- Cocktails – $22
- The Little Book of Cocktails – $8.45
- The New Cocktail Hour: The Essential Guide to Hand-Crafted Drinks – $22
- Tequila Mockingbird: Cocktails with a Literary Twist— $8.92
- The Essential New York Times Book of Cocktails – $20.36
- The Craft Cocktail Party: Delicious Drinks for Every Occasion – $26
- American Whiskey, Bourbon & Rye: A Guide to the Nation’s Favorite Spirit – $24.95
Lastly, gorgeous, one of a kind glassware is a fantastic gift for the home bartender. Decanters, carafes, and tumblers are sure to round out their home bar situation nicely.
- Drink a Diamond glasses, set of 2 (I have these and LOVE them!) – $29
- Drink Happier Thoughts stemless wineglass set – $16
- Perfumerie Decanter – $58
- Leather Wrapped Carafe – $98
- Stacked Decanter Set – $29.95
Stay tuned for more gift guides + get more inspiration here!