Have you heard the news? Apparently ‘plant lady’ is the new cat lady! I’ve got loads of these people in my life… and I’m probably one myself, let’s be real. Here are some gifts that will make your plant lady friend squeal with delight!
- tiny terrarium trinket dish – $8
- striped garden trowel – $15
- The Garden’s Guide to Cactus: The 2100 Best Paddles Barrels, Columns, and Globes – $18.59
- cactus soap on a rope – $12
- wabi sabi planter – $58
- pink and yellow cactus framed art – $178
- In Bloom: Creating and Living with Flowers – $32.80
- brass watering can – $44.95
Plant Lady is the new Cat Lady illustration – $12
An amazing planter is a no-brainer gift for a plant lady, but I’m all about taking it to a whole new level. There are so many cool and unique planters out there, but these are in my top 4:
- metallic hanging planters from Urban Outfitters – $39
- handmade quartz crystal vase from Free People – $298
- banana bathing suit pot from Ban.do – $65
- vintage 1970s shell plant hanger from Free People – $298
I am seriously lusting after that vintage plant hanger. We had one in the house that I grew up in and I wish I still had it! I could imagine it being quite perfect for my bedroom once I make it over…
As every plant lady knows, greenery will take over every facet of her home, even the bathroom. I love the idea of giving a quirky printed shower curtain as an unexpected gift — or you can’t go wrong with a terrarium!
- plants shower curtain from Urban Outfitters – $49
- horizon terrarium from Urban Outfitters – $79.99
Lastly, Terrain is by far my favorite place to shop for all things plant and gardening related. This green thumb gift set is quite a splurge at $198, but chock full of some amazing treasures for the plant lay in your life.
Stay tuned for more gift guides + get more inspiration here!