If you’ve been watching my Instagram stories lately, you’ll know a little secret about me: I love beauty products and skincare. While I’m not exactly a beauty buff, I do really love testing out new masks, serums, and creams. My best friend is way more of a beauty-holic than I am and frequently educates me about the hottest new beauty trends. I curated this gift guide with her in mind!
- Jo Malone mini candle collection – $110
- natural eye brush set – $39
- energy bank bath oil – $148
- ceramic gold dispenser – $22.50
- collection of Peter Thomas Roth masks – $225
- hand crafted wooden comb – $48
- Chipper Things print – $25
- Rahua travel set – $40
- Hello Glow: 150+ Easy Natural Beauty Recipes for a Fresh New You – $18.95
- silk pillowcase – $79
- calm bath salts (I swear by these!) – $18
I feel like storage is always an issue for beauty lovers. There are so many bottles to store and display! I wish I had a vanity to show off all of my gorgeous bottles and serums, but for now, the top of my dresser will do. These storage pieces make a great gift for keeping your beauty buff organized:
Nail art is like… the biggest thing ever right now and I’m loving these polka dot nail decals from Ban.do ($14). They are super cute stocking stuffer!
So much of what I love about my skincare routine is the sheer ritual of it. I always make sure a candle or incense is lit, too. I’d love to receive this incense kit ($30) to get those good vibes going.
Stay tuned for more gift guides + get more inspiration here!