I might have gone to art school, but I’m not exactly an art connoisseur. That being said, I do love to shop for art and am constantly changing up the different paintings, weavings, photos, and vintage pieces that are hanging in my home. I’m sure we’ve all got someone who qualifies as a modern art collector in our lives. Here are some of my top picks for gifts this holiday season:
- Sunday 005 wall hanging by WKNDLA – $150
- B&W Elephant No. 2 by Randal Ford – $180 for a framed 11×11
- Marbled Papers Artwork #2 by Rebecca Atwood – $99
- how dark limited edition art by Shannon Astolfi – $178 for a framed 18×24
- Apocalypse Moon by Stella Maria Baer – $470
Admittedly, I’m a fan of naked lady paintings. I think everyone needs at least one in their home! This Boudoir Nude by Emily Isabella is fabulous and would work really nicely with a variety of decor styles.
Or, go DIY and frame dried botanics, feathers, or other ephemera with this brass molding specimen frame.
Lately, I’ve been loving artwork that has a bit of that California vibe. Maybe because the Seattle winter has me down a bit… I’m loving:
- Max Wanger Waikiki #4 Art Print – $19-399
- Golden Float Weaving by All Roads Market – $500
Stay tuned for more gift guides + get more inspiration here!