For this post, I received product from Huckberry. All opinions are my own and always will be! Thanks for supporting content that keeps Jojotastic going.
As I look over my holiday shopping list, I usually realize one thing: most of my recipients are male! I’ve got lots of male friends, my dad, my stepdad, and, of course, my boyfriend. Shopping for then men in my life is especially fun because I always turn to my favorite shop, Huckberry. These guys have the very best style and always curate the best apparel, bags, shoes, and everyday accessories — especially for a rugged, dapper dude like Sean. Here are a few ideas to get you inspired for the men in your life:
- climbing rope leash – $29
- whiskey peaks rocks glasses, set of 4 – $69.98
- journeyman wallet – $59.98
- buffalo check travel kit – $74.98
- moonshine cologne – $76
- slip on Glerups (exclusive to Huckberry)- $94.98
- Third Eye headlamp – $39.98
- 10 year hoodie – $89
- Oar & Alps full kit – $43.98
- Maine Coast Study No. 626 – $216.98
- Topo Designs Rover Pack – $139
My boyfriend and I go on countless outdoor adventures, so I like to make sure the gifts I give him are useful and ones that we can enjoy all year long. A few ideas on my list this year:
- flannel-lined waxed canvas trucker jacket – $198
- BioLite camp stove – $129.95
- 4 season gloves – $98.98
If your dude isn’t super-outdoorsy, but still very dapper, Huckberry has you covered there, too. They are definitely my favorite source for great men’s apparel and nice bags that he’d be proud to carry to work every day.
- Astorflex Greenflex boots – $145
- Topo Designs mountain shirt – $129
- Joshu + Velu zip briefcase – $245
Stay tuned for more gift guides + get more inspiration here!