Oh, coffee… how I love you… I’m a total coffee addict. this gift guide was wayyy too easy to curate. It also goes beyond the Chemex. From one coffee addict to another, these are the absolute perfect gifts to anyone who likes to stay caffeinated!
- coffee makes me poop tee – $22.95
- coffee snob mug – $12
- stainless steam cream and sugar set – $19.95
- Brew: Better Coffee at Home book – $19.40
- set of 2 dishtowels – $24
- coffee scoop clip – $5.95
- coffee canister and scoop – $75
- yes we coffee sweatshirt – $97
- Stelton Theo coffee maker – $75
There are some amazing accessories for making a great cup of coffee, too. More and more I’m finding that the accessories (like sugar bowls, storage containers, and creamers) are really beautifully designed and gorgeous for gracing kitchen countertops. A few favorites:
- but first coffee glass mugs, set of 2 – $42
- copper coffee scoop – $14.95
- Chemex cream and sugar – $39
- copper cream and sugar set – $30
Coffee is also an amazing ingredient for beauty products. The grounds make for a great scrub and soften skin really well. A few fun coffee-cased beauty gifts:
For the truly ultimate gift for your coffee addict friend, check out these coffee + vinyl pairings from Turntable Kitchen. It’s a monthly subscription box containing a 7″ single and 12 oz. bag of Slate Coffee and a truly epic gift!
And just a few more ‘essentials’ for the coffee addict in your life:
Stay tuned for more gift guides + get more inspiration here!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content