Happy March! March means one thing… my birthday is this month. I turn 32 (sigh) in 16 days. Last night, Boyfriend asked me what I want for my birthday and the question sort of stumped me. I mean, aside from a finished bedroom and sunny days, I wasn’t really sure… So I whipped up this list of a few things I’ve been eyeing lately:
- a classic leather wallet — my current one is too small for all the receipts I always end up carrying around.
- tassel earrings — just too gorgeous for words.
- Bose headphones — I’ve got a lot of travel coming up, so a set of noise cancelling headphones would be lovely.
- circular white bag — there’s something about this bag that I love. White seems risky, but I love the shape.
- road trip babe tee — I love graphic tees and road trips!
- good at naps blanket — I mean… cuz I am.
- potting station — I plan to do a lot of gardening this summer. Plus, how cute would this look on my house??
- house numbers — I’ve been dying to replace my hideous house numbers that no one can ever see for months now.