source: spun planter from Yield Design Co.
In case you’ve missed my Instagram Stories, I’ve been planting soooo much at the house (even with a broken leg). I find that overflowing garden pots, planter beds, and baskets help to cover up all the projects I probably won’t get to this summer. And there are sooo many gorgeous garden pot options right now. I wanted to round up some of my favorites for you to make your gardening a tiny bit easier, so get ready… there are over 30 options here!
I’m a really big fan of keeping my garden pots simple. Think clean, matte white, spun brass, and a tiny pop of Mediterranean blue patterning. There’s also something about these galvanized wall planters from Target that I’m obsessed with… probably the idea of adding even more plants to my vertical space!
- earthenware jut planters
- galvanized iron cylinder pots
- round galvanized wall planter (from Target nonetheless!)
- hi-gloss tall planters
- blue and white ceramic pots
I also tend to loooove going full on boho with my garden pots at home with rustic touches like these glazed stoneware garden pots.
The key to a really well curated boho look is a lot of mixing and matching. Change up your materials, sizes, finishes… everything for a very one-of-a-kind vintage look.
- antiqued terra cotta pots
- grey footed garden pot
- grey ceramic textured garden pot
- rattan bullet planter (I had no idea that they came in this finish! I kind of want this one in a big way…)
- Melanie Abrantes hanging cork planter
- woven planter set
- concrete dish planter
- pale pink garden pot
- Justina Blakeney garden pot
- column planters
- gold brushed ceramic pot
- black and white footed planter
I alllllways love a bit of quirkiness and kitsch in my home, no matter what. These garden pots are a really fun touch:
For my studio, I’ve been keeping my garden pots pretty minimalist and clear because the space is so small.
- soleil metal plant screen (I really want this to cover up the ugly fence in my backyard!)
- gold marbled planters
- polished brass planter
- spun brass standing planters
- Helen Levi marbled planter
- grey ball planters
- green terracotta garden pot
- fluted garden pot
- raised metal garden planter
below: Miami Motel planter bookend
Which garden pots do you love the most?