source: BDG floral embroidered denim jacket
There are so many amazing trends out there right now, but one of my absolute favorites this year is embroidered denim. As I’ve been prepping my wardrobe for fall I can’t help but notice how many options there are. I tend not to invest too heavily in trend pieces for my wardrobe because I figure I’ll get a few seasons of wear out of them before I move onto something else. Here are some of my favorite finds, all under $100!
As we progress into fall, I find that this trend is the perfect transition piece. A great pair of embroidered jeans is an easy wear, especially with an oversized chunky sweater. For the warmer fall days, you can pair that sweater with the cut offs or mini skirt, which is basically my style uniform these days. Most of all, I just really love the feminine touch that this trend lends to my look, even as my color palette because more and more fall-inspired.
- Free People embroidered miniskirt
- La Plage pouch
- Chuck Taylor embroidered denim sneakers
- TOPSHOP floral embroidered skirt
- H&M+ embroidered denim jacket
- Madewell embroidered denim shorts
- Mango embroidered denim blouse
- Soludos embroidered espadrilles
- TOPSHOP embroidered skinny jeans
- TOPSHOP embroidered A-line skirt
- Caslon ripped floral embroidered jeans
Shop the post:
BTW, I’m working on doing more affordable fashion rounds ups like this. If you’d like to see anything specific, let me know in the comments!