image source: perforated storage bench
It’s time to start thinking about prepping our home for all those holiday guests and I plan to start with the entryway. The tiny bungalow doesn’t have much of an entryway at all (as you can see here), so I have to get really creative with ways to sneak in extra storage. Whether you have a full-blown mudroom or the tiniest entryway like me, these 18 pieces will definitely get you inspired and offer more entryway storage!
If your home is like mine, there is barely any room to accommodate extra storage in your entryway. One solution I’ve found is to simply go up. Utilize any and all vertical space to squeeze in what you can!
- wall shelf — how ingenious is this piece?? I love that it adapts to whatever you need it to hold.
- cerco hook rack — a row of hooks is always a good idea near an entryway.
- leni leaning mirror — I love that you can check out your look before breezing out the door, while also storing scarfs and coats… with just one piece.
- martine round shelf — a cute shelf to hold keys and sunglasses.
For more of a storage statement, there are lots of storage pieces that are modern and just a bit handsome, too! Here are a few favorites:
- highland storage bench — I love how simple and functional this piece is!
- salvador entryway cabinet — this piece has a gorgeous floating aesthetic for a more minimalist vibe.
- londres floating table
- storage mirror
- murphy storage bench
- loring storage cube — I can’t get over how affordable this piece is.
- valet clothes stand — how handsome is this??
I’m even considering this white catch-all storage bench for another spot in the house because I love it so much. There is soooo much storage in this piece. Also, if you’re like us, chances are you have piles and piles of shoes by the front door. A well-constructed shoe rack like this one would be a welcome addition.
Lastly, don’t forget the small storage! I can never have enough baskets and trays to hold various bits and bobs around the house. A few favorites:
- mercado storage baskets
- black metal storage bin — how handsome is this bin?? So good.
- foldable storage bin
- octogonal tray set — these are perfect for catching keys, wallets, and spare change.
Shop the post:
Which of these pieces would you love to add to your home’s entryway?
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content