Admittedly, I am a very hard person to shop for, something Sean is sliiightly frustrated by. I guess I’m tricky for a variety of reasons: a lot of what I need or want is usually sent to me for review for the blog or I simply buy it myself. When anyone asks me about my holiday wishlist, it’s always a bit fraught… and I never know what to tell them. So besides an entirely new kitchen and bathroom, here’s my personal wishlist!
- Surf Shack: Laid-Back Living by the Water — I have been dying to get my hands on this book so I can translate it into my space.
- Staub cast iron fry pan — my vintage cast iron pan broke a while back and I need a replacement. I love the handsome green color of this one!
- cashmere sweatpants — I have wanted a pair of cashmere lounge pants for a long time. There’s something about them that feels like the ultimate luxury.
- Aromatherapy Associates revive morning bath and shower oil — I was gifted a small bottle of this and absolutely fell in love. I take lots of baths and would love to have the full size.
- 23and Me DNA Test — I am sooo curious about my ancestry. This would be so fun to do.
- The Modern Chelsea Boot — I still can’t wear heels, so these boots would be a great replacement for some of my usual styles.
- Malm fireplace — Don’t you think the bungalow needs this?? I do.
- Gucci Marmont quilted leather bag — A girl can dream, right?
- pomegranate noir cologne — I absolutely adore this fragrance.
- 10×10 green letter board — It seems like everyone has one of these, but it would be sooo fun to leave notes for Sean.
A lot of these items are big asks, but you know… maybe Santa will feel generous this year ;)
Stay tuned for more gift guides!