image source: Mullein & Sparrow bath salts from Anthropologie
While I was recovering from my broken leg this year, I discovered a new pastime that I have continued to this day: beauty YouTube. I am not someone who wears lots of makeup in my day-to-day life, but I have found myself so obsessed with this niche! For me, it goes beyond skincare and I have become addicted to seeing how these amazing YouTubers put on makeup, connect with their audiences, and share tips. It’s really quite amazing. So with them in mind, I’ve curated these perfect presents for the beauty addict in your life!
Personally, I think the gift of skincare or tools to assist with gorgeous makeup application are a no-brainer gift for the beauty addict in your life. Whether it’s a beautiful piece to keep on the vanity or a delightfully scented product, here are a few favorites:
- self love bath & body kit
- skin brush
- aromatherapy essential oil roller
- Le Labo Rose 31 Signature detergent
- set of 3 brass vessels
- limited edition Tarte treasure box collector’s set
- hammam soap
- silk pillowcase and eye mask
- styled vanity vessel
- Aromatherapy Associates renewing rose bath & shower oil
- large crystalline travel bag
- Byredo incense candle
- La Mer mini miracles collection
- Lano travel-sized essentials kit
Here are a few beauty addict gifts I’m feelin’ this year, too:
Aaaand just a few more awesome gift ideas for the beauty addict in your life:
Looking for more gift guide inspiration? Check out even more of our 2017 Perfect Presents!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content