Admittedly… I have not been on top of my game this holiday season. Somehow I got so caught up in work that I barely made time to get my holiday shopping down, which really has me in a pinch. If you find yourself in the same boat, I have one tip: Amazon Prime (also, #notsponsored). According to the site, if you order by Friday Dec. 22, you’ll receive the gifts by the 24th, so you’ve got a couple days. In the interest of helping out any slackers out there like me, here’s my quick, down and dirty last-minute holiday shopping guide for Amazon that will definitely make it look like you put tons of thought into your list.
- white and copper tea kettle
- watercolor floral silky robe
- 4 piece copper bartender accessories set
- 3-tier cake stand
- Herbivore Botanicals blue tansy mask
- marble printed pillow
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 instant film camera
- the boss mug
- Jonathan Adler dachshund bookends
- oak and glass salt and pepper shaker set
- Soma BPA-free glass water bottle
- Fjallraven classic pack
- Philips Wake-up light — I have this and it’s incredible!
- pet teepee — dog not included.
I hope this guide to last-minute holiday shopping on Amazon helps! In case you need anymore last minute inspiration, be sure to check out our 2017 Perfect Presents!