Admittedly… I have not been on top of my game this holiday season. Somehow I got so caught up in work that I barely made time to get my holiday shopping down, which really has me in a pinch. If you find yourself in the same boat, I have one tip: Amazon Prime (also, #notsponsored). According to the site, if you order by Friday Dec. 22, you’ll receive the gifts by the 24th, so you’ve got a couple days. In the interest of helping out any slackers out there like me, here’s my quick, down and dirty last-minute holiday shopping guide for Amazon that will definitely make it look like you put tons of thought into your list.
- white and copper tea kettle
- watercolor floral silky robe
- 4 piece copper bartender accessories set
- 3-tier cake stand
- Herbivore Botanicals blue tansy mask
- marble printed pillow
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 instant film camera
- the boss mug
- Jonathan Adler dachshund bookends
- oak and glass salt and pepper shaker set
- Soma BPA-free glass water bottle
- Fjallraven classic pack
- Philips Wake-up light — I have this and it’s incredible!
- pet teepee — dog not included.
I hope this guide to last-minute holiday shopping on Amazon helps! In case you need anymore last minute inspiration, be sure to check out our 2017 Perfect Presents!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content