Following the tradition I started last year, it’s time for the official bloopers! And what a year it’s been… Who would have thought I’d have a major accident in May which would turn my entire year upside down?! I definitely didn’t. But that didn’t really seem to stop business for me (as you’ll see). I know you guys love a peek behind the scenes, so here you go!
And before we dig in, I want to thank my incredible team: Hannah, Sarah, Meghan, Ellie… you guys are my glue. I’d be lost without you and so deeply appreciate everything you do!! Thank you for everything (especially your patience and grace in dealing with my ridiculousness).
Who thought it was a good idea to give me my laptop to ‘work’ while I was on painkillers??
These dogs… never not barking.
- Our His & Hers Bedroom Refresh With Parachute
- The Simple Joy of Being Home & Pampering Our Dogs (with K9 Natural).
Photoshoot days always guarantee various forms of chaos. From piles and piles of stuff to animals ‘art directing’ to having to weight things with spoons so they are level… my incredible team is always so flexible and just plain awesome!
- a non-traditional blush Thanksgiving centerpiece | DIY
- DIY // an ikebana inspired & foraged centerpiece
- a Pacific Northwest inspired tablescape | small space entertaining
- DIY hanging eucalyptus wreath centerpiece
My shopping habits are really, really weird mostly because of all the photoshoots we do!
We always do what it takes to get the shot.
- DIY // macramé cafe lights for your patio or deck
- Recipe // grilled halloumi watermelon bites with pistachios & mint
And no matter what, I pretty much always bring the show on the road. #nevernotworking
That’s just a little bit of what we did in 2017. I hope you all have a very happy new year. We’ll be back next week with all new posts!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content