Remember last year when I was all hot to trot about going to Italy and learning styling tips from the incredible Annette Joseph? Welp, things don’t always go according to plan, but 2018 is THE YEAR! I’m officially going to Italy for these fab workshops and would loooove to invite you guys along, too!
I will be participating in Strictly Styling Workshop from June 6-11, plus (and this is the part that’s really exciting for me), I’ll be on hand to share tips about how to give your brand a stronger presence on social media! When Annette invited me to offer tips, I just about fell out of my chair… cuz she is the pro!
Whether you’re an aspiring stylist and/or blogger, painter, photographer, or social media guru, Annette Joseph has really catered her offering to meet your needs. The schedule is:
- June 6-11, Strictly Styling
- June 13-18, Figurative Photography with Harriet Leibowitz in the Italian Countryside
- July 10-15, One-on-One workshop with Annette
- July 18-23, A Tuscan Wedding, Styled + Photographed
- September 5-10, an Italian Cooking & Food Styling Experience with cookbook author & stylist Marisa Curatolo
- September 12-17, Preserving Italy Workshop with cookbook author Domenica Marchetti
- September 19-24, Abstract Painting Workshop with Steve McKenzie
- September 25-29, One-on-One workshop with Annette
image credit: Anne Sage
Spots are filling up really quickly, so if you want to join us in Italy, be sure to click here and find out more! Registration closes on April 6.