source: Soho Home enamelware canister set.
In the tiny bungalow, we’ve worked really hard over the past year to minimize our waste and our impact on the environment. That means no more plastic and certainly nothing that is disposable… so I’ve searched high and low for stylish, but functional dry goods storage containers. There are tons of options out there and I figured we’re not alone in trying to green-up our home. Even if you’re just trying to avoid using plastic in your kitchen, these storage containers are a great place to start.
- ishi marble canisters
- artisan glass canisters with oak lids
- looking glass canisters
- dip black and white canisters
- gold and marble canisters
- matte black canisters
- prep canisters
- artisan glass canisters with walnut lids
- copper canisters
- Rae Dunn ‘contain’ porcelain canister
Don’t get me wrong, I love a good mason jar as much as the next guy. It’s just that the more I think about renovating our kitchen one day, the more I think about all the special touches and details I want to put into it. I love the idea of an open pantry, one of those Pinterest-worthy moments where all of our grains and dry goods are in pretty containers. The key to that looking cohesive and uncluttered is to curate your dry goods storage situation into something stylish and functional! Here are a few more options that I’m loving:
- large blush pink storage canister
- microwavable nested storage bowls
- stoneware nesting canisters
- copper-plated canister set
- melamine storage bowls
- small marble ceramic storage container
Shop the post:
Which of these stylish canisters would you add to your kitchen?