Happy Friday and greetings from High Point! I flew in a bit early to hang out with my friend Lindsay of Suite One Studio and I’m so happy I did. It’s been really fun to check out her new studio space, meet her tiny zoo, and finally see her house. Our plan for the weekend is to check out the market early, but also to scope out some of Lindsay’s favorite antique shops and eat some gooood Southern food. I’m going to be oversharing on Instagram, so be sure to follow along to see it all FIRST.
In case you missed it, here’s what we shared on the blog this week:
Plus, here are a few things that have inspired me this week:
This one pan Moroccan lemon chicken recipe sounds soooo good.
Sarah is killing it with her posts lately — case in point, her tips for shopping at discount decor stores.
I am so excited to see Anita Yokota’s beautiful home tour on Glitter Guide!
Anne’s Todos Santos travel guide has me aching to go back to Mexico STAT.
This grapefruit + rosemary cocktail sounds ridiculously refreshing.
BTW Shopbop is having a HUGE sale right now, so I thought I’d round up a few faves for you guys to shop:
- Lizzie Fortunato midnight teardrop earrings
- Mar Y Sol Zoe cross body bag
- Wildfox long stems lace up tee
- Mara Hoffman Georgia dress
- Mother crop step fray jeans
- Cult Gaia acrylic luna cross body bag
- Vince shirred neck pullover
- Alice & Olivia double strap sandals
- BaubleBar thin drop oval hoop earrings
- Mystique jewel slides
- Madewell organic statement earrings
- Mar Y Sol Mia mini clutch
- Free People Pavlo dress
Use code EVENT18 to get 20% off orders under $500 or 25% off orders of $500 or more.
Shop the post:
Have a great weekend!
photo from Jojotastic on Instagram.
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content