This post is sponsored by High Point Market. All opinions are my own and always will be! Thanks for supporting content that keeps Jojotastic going.
Do you ever have those moments when you’re so inspired you don’t even know where to begin?? That is how I feel about today’s recap about the High Point Market Design Bloggers Tour! The entire time I was at High Point Market, my mind couldn’t focus on any one, single thing at any given moment. I just wanted to take it ALL IN. Thankfully, while I was there, I shot video so I could relive those inspiring moments over and over… and share them with you! So instead of our usual Monthly Moments recap, this month’s is allllll about High Point Market.
And now are you ready for even more eye candy?? Here are a few key pieces from each of the showrooms we toured:
- Ryder Sofa from Rowe Furniture, available in Crypton Home Fabric
- Angela Pendant from Mitzi / Littman Brands
- Palma Canopy Bed from Bernhardt Furniture
- Koda Rug from Exquisite Rugs
- Hey Beautiful Hallway Mirror from Drexel / Heritage Home Group
- Catalina Chaise from Lloyd Flanders
- 3 Seat Sofa with Bookcase Back from Adriana Hoyos Furnishings
- Kelly Wearstler Larchmont Chair from E.J. Victor
- Mirror from Modern History
- Thomas O’Brien Outdoor metal garden bench from Century Furniture
- Mies Round Side Table from Michael Dawkins Home
- Sunbrella Makers Collection
- Crane Side Table from Bungalow 5
- Coco Swivel Chair from René Cazares available in Crypton Home Fabric
- Eme Willow Grey Rug from Karastan Rugs / Mohawk Flooring
- Corbin Accent Chair from Universal Furniture
And many, many thanks to the sponsors of this fantastic experience:
Bernhardt Furniture | Century Furniture | Crypton Home Fabric | E.J. Victor | Exquisite Rugs | Heritage Home Group | IMC – Interhall | Karastan Rugs / Mohawk Flooring | Littman Brands | Lloyd Flanders | Modern History Inc. | Rowe Furniture | Sunbrella / Glen Raven Custom Fabrics | Universal Furniture
In case you missed it, learn more about the High Point Market Design Bloggers Tour here!
photography by Jojotastic.