White is definitely my favorite color to wear. I have an affinity for breezy white tops, white denim, crispy white shirts and sundresses… you name it, if it comes in white, I’m pretty sure I love it. And summer is the perfect time to rock an all white look. Today I’ve rounded up my favorite picks for this season’s best summer whites — and they all ring in under $100!
source: linen blend striped jumpsuit
I am most definitely a jeans and white tee kind of girl, but I have a soft spot in my heart for white tops and accessories, too! I also feel like there’s nothing more chic that white accessories — provided that they are in the right shade of white. Yep, even for my summer whites I believe there are shades… ha. I try not to go too optic, too glaringly white and instead veer toward something a bit warmer.
- glamorous gala embellished maxi dress
- large pebbled canteen bag
- mid rise skinny ankle jeans
- eyelet ruffle off the shoulder top
- faux leather bucket tote
- horn button cropped wide leg trousers
- oversize link statement necklace
- slingback leather babouches
- broderie trim camisole top
- fringe circle earrings
- embroidered side tie tank
- palisades tasseled woven clutch
Shop the post:
Get more fashion posts here!
Find out first!
Subscribe to our free newsletter for weekly updates & exclusive content